Sunday, December 28, 2014

SkyPad Skyworth Tablet Hang on logo Solution.

Posted by Micro | 10:56:00 PM Categories:

Skypad S71 is a Dual-core ARM Cortex-9 with 1.6 Ghz, having 7 inches display capacitive multi-touch screen. It has 1 gb RAM and built in OS of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Chipset is Rk3066 so we need a flasher that support Rk30 chipset.

Download RKtools, USB drivers and firmware. Open Rktools and click the tab at the right  side then locate the img file   at the firmware S71 folder. Insert usb to computer and tablet and install drivers. Once that the tablet was detected click upgrade and wait for the warning that all has done and successful.









If you need these upgrading tools, USB drivers and firmware. you can contact me in this blog.





10 comments:

  1. sir the link is for cloudfone ice not for skypad s71 tablet. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will fix it later,for i am busy for several months

      Delete
  2. sir can u help me to fix issues on my tab my skyworth logo stuck up,my skyworth s81.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir can u help me to fix issues on my tab my skyworth logo stuck up,my skyworth s81.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi do you have firmware image for s91 ?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I need firmware for S91 tablet, could you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir paano OK ba mag update ng sky pad S71 jellybean ko sa kitkat

    ReplyDelete
  7. can you give me firmware for this model S71-V10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have this file please send link this mail id av.rashid20@gmail.com

      Delete

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube